Team Austin Tri Sports

JUNIOR SOUTH MIDWEST REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT TEAM Coach Michael Bland Teamats@austin.rr.com 512-699-7429

Monday, September 18, 2006

Welcome Amber V

WELCOME AMBER TO TEAM ATS


Here's Amber Vredenburg at the Candyland Triathlon in Hawaii.
Amber will be moving to Austin next spring and has join Team ATS!
Amber should add to the already strong Youth Team!!
Amber V clinched the Keiki (kids) point series with the win.
Check out the great picture in the Archives
Do you remember March?

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you would like to grow your knowledge just keep visiting this site and be updated with
the most recent information posted here.

My site ... プラダ 財布

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account your
blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing in your feeds and even I fulfillment you get entry to consistently fast.

my site - 激安プラダ バッグ

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you build this
web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own blog and would like to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Many thanks!

My site; ロレックスレプリカ

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home